… is: how exactly do they define the promising concept……… “SERVICE“?
When arriving today with the international train at Rotterdam station, I wanted to buy a ticket for Utrecht. The ticket vending machines in the hall happened to neither accept a credit card, nor cash. I looked around for a solution and saw the “Service Center”. Happily I walked over and it turned out that:
- 28 people were in line before me
- There was nowhere to sit down
- It took the 3 ladies at the ticket windows 17,5
minutes to proceed the 28 clients
- There was a sur-charge of 50 cents as I did not use
- The lady wished me a pleasant day.
What’s your bet?